Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleep

After weeks of exhaustion, I was finally able to sleep for 10 hours straight through the night for the first time! It felt sooooo GOOD! There always seems to be so many things to do and so little time. I never expected the pharmacy program to be so demanding on my time. This is one of those times when I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day.

I can't really write now because I have a kinetics final next week, a pharmacy calculations quiz the week after that, and a presentation plus other fraternity pledging events to prepare for. Last Friday was our last p-chem lecture and I will never have to think about it again after next Thursday. Studying for it is going to be a real torture though. I don't think I will spend more than 8 hours on it, even though I have not done anything for that class aside from attending lectures and taking notes. I was going to burn the book, which has been untouched since last quarter, during the bond fire next week, but our pledge class has decided to attend the Chinese New Year parade instead of a bond fire. Oh well, I can always burn it in March when I go camping with my classmate, Becky. We will both get a kick out of it. Oh, that reminds me I have to book a camp site now.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!