Thursday, March 6, 2008

Job Interviews

The recruiters came to UCSF to interview for summer internships and I signed up for four interviews: Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, & Longs Drugs. I felt pretty good after each interview, but I am wondering whether I will be picked for any of the structured programs, which sounded pretty competitive.

My classmates were all dressed in dark-colored suits and I was the only one with a white skirt and pink and white top. There was a lot of waiting in between, but most of it was nice because I actually had time to chat with my classmates. By the end of the day, I was really exhausted and couldn't wait to go home so I could jump into the shower to take off my professional clothes, make-up, and the wax on my hair. Looking pretty isn't easy and I'm glad I'm not a movie star. I would feel horrible having to look pretty in make-up, wax, and uncomfortable clothes all the time.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!