Monday, September 22, 2008

The Beginning of the Second Year

Today was the third day of the quarter and I already falling behind. There are so many things to read before going to class and I haven't even gotten all my books yet! It's crazy! I don't know how I'm going to keep up with the pace of school and fulfill my roles as a student leader in various organization.

I am currently a historian for two organizations: APhA-ASP (the student chapter of the American Pharmacist Association at UCSF) & Phi Delta Chi (a national pharmacy fraternity). In addition, I am also one of the two student coordinators for Partners in D, an organization involved in helping seniors with their Medicare Part D plans. As a student coordinator, my job is to recruit my classmates for the elective class that we hold in the Fall and organize volunteers for the outreach events that we have throughout the year. I am also the editor-at-large for Synapse, a student newspaper at UCSF.

That is a handfull...especially with four very intense classes this quarter: physiology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology/pharmacological chemistry and immunology. I'm hoping I will survive without any major damage to my poor body. I'm kind of nervous about this year's commitments and academic demands.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!