Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cadaver Face

For our Anatomy 116 class, we've been working in lab with the cadavers all quarter long and I hadn't really had any frightening episodes like I dreaded I would have...until today. We're working on the muscles, nerves and features on the neck and face and I freaked out when I accidentally flipped over the hemi-sected face while looking at it by myself. I can still imagine the facial hair and eyes and couldn't stop thinking about it while I was talking to someone over dinner. I kept seeing the hemi-sected face superimposed on the face of the person I was talking to. It was scary even thinking about it, but I couldn't help it. I hope I won't have nightmares tonight! I am glad we didn't have to look at the face until this late into the quarter. I don't know how I would have survived this quarter living by myself if we had to do that since the beginning of the quarter.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!