Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a Spring Thing!

I just finished the 3-week midterm exam marathon, with 2 exams each week! The grades that I have gotten back so far were okay...within the A and B range. There were classes that I wished I had studied more for despite the decent scores. The grades didn't really reflect what I truly did not understand. I have resorted to procrastination and studying "to the test" and not to learn for at least two of them.

I've been having such a hard time focusing these days! There always seem to be better things to do: like running along the coastal trail near Ocean Beach and around Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park; taking, editing & uploading pictures onto Picasa Web Albums ; reading "Eat, Pray, Love" while enjoying a hot bath; watching "Dancing with the Stars;" volunteering for Hep B clinics; etc, etc. Anything but studying. I think I am having too much fun and not doing enough studying!

The funny thing is: I am not the only one slacking off. Many of my classmates are just like me-they can't stay focused on studying. I thought students were the only ones going through this phase, but a professor told me during our conversation yesterday: "I am having a hard time staying indoors these days. It's a spring thing; I just want to get out of my office and be outside. Are you experiencing the 'summer-idus' just like me?"

Well, that says it all. Students are not the only ones anxiously waiting for the arrival of summer!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!