Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hardest Final-DONE!

I felt so light this morning after finishing the pharm chem exam. I am SO glad I was able to study for it despite having woken up feeling really spiritless and crappy yesterday morning. Stress from finals really hit me hard this time I just freaked out yesterday afternoon when I felt I didn't have the needed energy to make it through studying for pharm chem! After staring at the syllabus for about 20 minutes and a few sneezes, I decided that I really needed to take care of my body. Luckily, after a stinky bowl of Chinese herbal decoction (my apartment is still smelling like a Chinatown herbal shop today from the cooking of it) and about an hour of nap time, I was able to squeeze in about six hours of productive studying. Although I couldn't calm worries (and didn't sleep well as a result), I was able to provide answers to all question and think I did at least well enough to get a B in the class. I would be SO happy if I got an A though. I'm normally not obsessed over grades but for some reason, getting an A in pharm chem was one of my goals for this quarter. It's so lame. I know!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!