Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deep Breaths

I was practicing my relaxation skills by breathing deeply and thinking positive thoughts as I walked from my car to the pharmacy today. I knew it was going to be a better day because my sister was going to be there...and it WAS! Even my mom was there to take care of the attached coffee shop so we don't have to send the technician over to make drinks when there are customers. We were able to catch up with the piles of work that fell behind for the past week and I was even able to take a little time out to run some errands. It was a pretty quiet day at the pharmacy. My sister was whining about the slowness and how bad it was for her business while I was secretly glad that we were able to breath a little. Everyone seemed to be a little happier at work today. I even got to enjoy a nice lunch with my mom and sister. What a great day at work!

No comments: