Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Dreaded Bell Curve

I am now beginning to question whether I should check the grade distribution after getting my exam results after two depressing times of falling over one standard deviation below the mean! I told myself that grades were not that important and that I was satisfied with a passing grade, but it's still sad to see myself below the second quartile in the score range. It's a different ball game going to class with all the super smart and creative people from different schools in the nation; I feel like crap being the stupid one at times. I told myself that I must be good in SOME ways or I wouldn't have been admitted to the pharmacy program at UCSF, but it's better said than done. Hopefully, I will get over this slump soon and become more productive in my studies and training to become a future pharmacist.

No comments: