Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Victorian Buildings




Despite the disappointing scores from my first round of midterms, I managed to cheer myself up with some shots of this exciting and lively city. I got some really good architecture pictures of the Victorian houses in the Sunset District at around sunset as I strolled along Irving St. with my husband during his visit from LA this weekend. The soft light and blue sky of that afternoon were perfect for photography! We also managed to hop on the N Judah and made it on time to Ocean Beach for the sunset! It wasn't one of the most spectacular sunsets that I have seen (like the one in Kuai and Bryce National Park), but I enjoyed watching a family of three playing on the beach while admiring the huge orange sinking below the horizon. That is my definition of a quality family time! I was also glad that my husband was there, even though I was more occupied by picture-taking than enjoying the experience with him.

2 comments:

Beckdog said...

Amazing photos as usual J! You are an inspiration....

Unknown said...

omg! those are like postcard photos, you should try to sell them!