Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Pharmacy Internship-Week 3

Today was a crazy day with many insurance and other problems that I couldn't solve. The work was backed up and I kept forgetting to get the medications done for patients in a timely manner. Although working in the front was more stressful compared to filling medications behind the counter, I feel that I've learned a lot by answering patients' questions, counseling them and typing some prescriptions. I learned quite a few things about medication therapy today. The most interesting was the following:
  • H. pylori Triple Therapy- A patient with bacterial infection by H. pylori came in the pharmacy with the following prescriptions: Amoxicillin 1g, lansoprazole 30mg & clarithromycin 500mg twice a day for 14 days.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!